How to Find More Art Teacher Web sites

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Dear Friends in Art Education.

      A Getty list member sent me email that he had trouble finding the page for
      Getty list member web sites (there are a few non Getty list members on the
      page too -- and I hope to add more). The link has always been in the blue
      table on my home page...but now I made it even easier.

      Go to the Lesson Plan Page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/lessons.html
      and click on ART TEACHERS' WEB SITES

      or go to Judy Decker's Incredible Resources:
      click on the brown button -- or the blue table. More sites to be added
      soon. (Please folks if you don't know that is my site -- do not make the
      mistake of telling me that - smile) For anyone who STILL dos not know - my
      site is the Resources button on Incredible Art Department home page

      or click on Art Room on IAD and follow link to Art Teacher Web sites:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/artroom.html
      (Sorry Ken Rohrer to mess with this page - but that is what the Getty member
      suggested - I also put it on the index page for that section - but that
      isn't what comes up on the site).

      Hope this helps. I welcome ALL suggestions on how to improve the site - and
      I do what I can to meet those needs.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk

      P.S. for Ken if you are reading....He had more suggestions....but those are
      for another time. Let's see if this helps for now (smile). I will just tell
      you that one was to put the Art Links pages as the Resources button....but
      then there would not be a link to my site. As far as I know, he is the only
      one who has even mentioned the Art Links pages. You know why I keep them
      there.