some new art videos

  • Larry Seiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Have some more videos available on my blogspot or at YouTube, for those with high speed connection...
      a short one here, seven minutes in length...some time lapse, painting a waterfalls on location, which is kind of fun for kids to see if you have connection in your classroom.  YouTube might be blocked, but I wouldn't think my blogspot would be...

      Might offer some things to talk about with the kids...

      Quick Study plein air video...of Fumee Falls, Michigan

      a smaller 7"x5" plein air quick study I did, while waiting for the preferred positioning of the sun for my 9"x 12" oil ...

      Next will be more an hour long plein air of Fumee Falls...talking about the midvalue mud palette I've been experimenting with, the painting itself and so on...

      but...ya'll are invited to view this YouTube shorty here...and hope you'll enjoy.  This is what I'll be working plenty on this summer...

      Larry Seiler