Re: [art_education] Digest Number 2099

  • patartsy3@cox.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2007

      Good morning. Did anyone watch the 3 series Crafts of America last night. It was wonderful and very moving. I recorded it for future reference on my DVR.

      Pat Murray

      VA

    • Val Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007

        In reference to the PBS series Craft in America, Yes it was wonderful.  There are also educational resources and supplements on the PBS website.  There is also some info how Davis Publications (SchoolArts) Magazine is going to run articles this fall on Craft in America that will coincide with the 3 hour series.

        Val in Alabama

        "Excellence is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends." -- Brian Tracey

      • valjones44

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
            I saw it too it was great. You made me remember that United Streaming has tons of clips
            from PBS shows; I don't have it anymore now that it is so expensive; but those of you who
            do could check. http://www.powermediaplus.com/digitalHome.asp?uid=573450 is a free
            video clip store house from PBS that has some great stuff. Check with your local PBS
            station for you teacher pass code. Ali B.