Re: [art_education] Digest Number 53

  • lee dhar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2002

      yes, i am interested in the interview please send me a questionaire

      leeladhar

        art_education@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Buy Stock for $4
      and no minimums.
      FREE Money 2002.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/ySSFAA/PcIolB/TM

      There are 3 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. art interview
      From: tpersis@...
      2. Re: art interview
      From: "Renah Bell"
      3. Re: art interview
      From: "Lynn Pass"

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:29:04 EDT
      From: tpersis@...
      Subject: art interview

      hello all-
      awhile back I had asked if anyone has the time, or interest, to do an email
      interview
      about late blooming artist research for a Teachers College paper (Columbia
      University, NY)....for an Artistic Development Course....

      I currently need 3 more late bloomer participants. I also need 6 people who
      were considered artists, and had artistic instruction from a very young age
      (recognized talent in elementary school) ......anyway those interested can
      email me and I will send you the interview. It is 27 questions, some
      brief....you would have to copy and paste it into a word processing program
      and then copy it back to email.

      Thanks for reading, and thanks to those who participate.....
      -Sincerely,
      tracy misarko, art teacher

      Message: 2
      Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 02:37:21 -0400
      From: "Renah Bell"
      Subject: Re: art interview

      Hi, Maybe I qualify. As a child I was always considered a talented artist,
      but as I got older my art took a back seat to raising a fmily and caring for
      a home. I was involved in charity work and had no time for art.
      One summer my friend told me about a job for an art councelor in a day camp
      and I took it. In the Fall I accepted a ob as anart teacher ina local midle
      school.At the same time I started to take calligraphy and illumination
      courses, and my new path was set. I have been teaching art now(mostly self
      taught) for 23 years, and have been doing commissionm art work. I've done
      silversmithingand Jewish Marriage Contracts(ketubas). I have some limited
      edition reproductions that I hand color, and have sold many. Now I am
      selling real estate and have limited time, but I'm still teaching art and my
      studio is always at the ready.
      Renah Bell
      renah@...
      Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 10:29 PM
      Subject: [art_education] art interview

      > hello all-
      > awhile back I had asked if anyone has the time, or interest, to do an
      email
      > interview
      > about late blooming artist research for a Teachers College paper (Columbia
      > University, NY)....for an Artistic Development Course....
      >
      > I currently need 3 more late bloomer participants. I also need 6 people
      who
      > were considered artists, and had artistic instruction from a very young
      age
      > (recognized talent in elementary school) ......anyway those interested can
      > email me and I will send you the interview. It is 27 questions, some
      > brief....you would have to copy and paste it into a word processing
      program
      > and then copy it back to email.
      >
      > Thanks for reading, and thanks to those who participate.....
      > -Sincerely,
      > tracy misarko, art teacher

      Message: 3
      Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:20:16 -0700
      From: "Lynn Pass"

      Hi Tracy,
      I'm probably one of the latter people (had teachers asking me to do art projects for them from first grade on!) I always knew art was what I wanted to do. Am now an artist and art teacher at a high school. I'd be happy to do your survey if you still need someone.
      Lynn
      --

      On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:29:04
      tpersis wrote:
      >hello all-
      >awhile back I had asked if anyone has the time, or interest, to do an email
      >interview
      >about late blooming artist research for a Teachers College paper (Columbia
      >University, NY)....for an Artistic Development Course....
      >
      >I currently need 3 more late bloomer participants. I also need 6 people who
      >were considered artists, and had artistic instruction from a very young age
      >(recognized talent in elementary school) ......anyway those interested can
      >email me and I will send you the interview. It is 27 questions, some
      >brief....you would have to copy and paste it into a word processing program
      >and then copy it back to email.
      >
      >Thanks for reading, and thanks to those who participate.....
      >-Sincerely,
      >tracy misarko, art teacher

      See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
      http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp

      Download cricket Yahoo! Score Tracker for live cricket scores on your desktop