Altered Books - Free Images from Lisa Vollrath

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      Lisa Vollrath posted this to Altered Book lists.
      http://countdown.tentwostudios.com/

      These all relate to Mothers' Day.

      Last time she posted one of these you had to register to get the
      images, so I didn't post it. This time, she asks that you share her
      link. Since there are not hundreds of art ed lists and most of you do
      not have a web site or blog...meet her request to share by passing the
      link on to a colleague/friend. Her images are for PERSONAL work only
      (not to be duplicated and not for work that is for sale - I believe
      that is what I read before and assume that still applies. I see no
      reason why your students could not download them PERSONALLY to use in
      their books - as long as they share the link withsomeone else
      --smile).

      From LIsa:

      Two opportunities to snag some freebies for your altered books:

      Tomorrow morning, I'm starting a Mother's Day countdown. Each day from
      May 4th through May 13th, I'll post a new printable freebie for you to
      download for personal use. The only catch: you have to post a link to
      the countdown to an online group, blog, or message board before you
      start downloading. Grab the goodies here:
      http://countdown.tentwostudios.com

      I also have a big archive of free printables posted at Just Make
      Something, and add a few new images each week. There's all sorts of
      stuff here: printables for dollhouses and miniatures, collage sheets,
      gift envelopes and tags. You must register and agree to the terms of
      service to access the images, but registration is free. Find the
      freebies here: http://www.justprintsomething.com

      Lisa
      http://www.gomakesomething.com