Re: End of the year art games and art criticism activities

  • aliteachesart
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2007
      I made a game inspired by the Exquisite (sp?) Beastie lesson on IAD that the kids love!
      They have strips of paper, they each create one part of the creature and then glue them
      together on a worksheet that asks for a bio on the beast- name, habitat, powers, food,
      etc. I think it is groups of three or four. You could also just play the original fluxus game.
      I also recommend creating Artist Trading Cards with your students no matter what age
      (the little ones can fly through the blanks so cut a ton from heavy paper to start). I have a
      papge of links on my web site that are fun too. http://www.potsdam.k12.ny.us/
      ~abenton/pages/coolsites.htm hope this helps, ALi