RE: [art_education] Oregami - Kindergarten

  • Terri Noell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 7:13 PM
      I usually bring in a couple of my 5th graders who are really into origami
      and they help the students with the basics....everyone loves this! Also, in
      our state art ed magazine that came in the mail today...there is an ad for
      :"Origami with Leonor" on DVD/VHS...check it out...here is the website:
      www.davincikid.com

      hope this helps!
      Terri
      k-5 Florida

      >Am I the only kindergarten teacher who teaches oregami? Any good
      >suggestions?

      Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN In
      Concert today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline