Re: Taj Mahal India - informative web site

  • henlaojim
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 11:26 AM
      There was a computer game a few years ago called India (or something
      like that) which included a sequence that amounts to a virtual tour
      of the Taj Mahal both inside and out. If anyone is interested I'll
      hunt up the title. As I recall this sequence was very good for its
      time, about ten years ago, and came at the beginning of the game so
      you didn't have to play through some of the sillier parts. I used
      to usse it for a middle part that illustrates a street scene with a
      few houses you can go into and look around. That section includes
      a bycycle rider smoking bidis with a green smoke. The high school
      kids went wild. Silly children.

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Decker"