Taj Mahal India - informative web site

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      Here is a link to a web site about the Taj Mahal.
      http://www.tajmahal.org.uk/index.html
      Site does not have high quality images - but those can be found elsewhere.
      Site offers information on architecture, facts, history, and legends
      of Taj Mahal. At present, the site does not have advertising so it
      would be a good one to use with students.

      Links will be added to Incredible Art Department.

      Incredible Art Resources
    • henlaojim
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        There was a computer game a few years ago called India (or something
        like that) which included a sequence that amounts to a virtual tour
        of the Taj Mahal both inside and out. If anyone is interested I'll
        hunt up the title. As I recall this sequence was very good for its
        time, about ten years ago, and came at the beginning of the game so
        you didn't have to play through some of the sillier parts. I used
        to usse it for a middle part that illustrates a street scene with a
        few houses you can go into and look around. That section includes
        a bycycle rider smoking bidis with a green smoke. The high school
        kids went wild. Silly children.

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Decker"