Re: the newest heroes video

  • Anne Rose-Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 7:41 PM
      Thank you Tricia for the wonderful videos!

      I have to say ART-iculation and the Young Sloppy Brush are still may
      favorites, but I can see why your students want to make videos all
      the time!

      I only wish I could put your movies on DVD & play them for my
      students - even tho they are 7/8th graders I think they would be
      riveted & the sloppy brush message is priceless!

      You must be very music-talented too! I can't image how you come up
      with the great songs!

      Amazing. Congratulations over & over.

      Anne in Oregon