Re: [SPAM] RE: [art_education] Re: ....informal survey: teaching "art on acart"

  • iarcement@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007

      Vickie in snowy Minnesota,

      I can honestly say that 45 minutes is stretching it, because it is a good ten to 15 minutes just to get them started, and at least 10 to 15 minutes to clean up and wrap things up!  I don't know how you are doing it in less time...try to see if that time can be a break for the teachers...this could help sell the idea of lengthening the art time.

      I wish you the best,
      Idus Arcement in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans)

      Hi!
      I am trying to get my elementary art time changed from 25 minutes to
      at least 45 minutes or more...I would like to hear from Elementary art
      teachers on the length of time their classes are. I have gotten a
      few responses but i am looking for more proof that 25 minutes is not
      enough time for elementary art. Any more info?
      Thanks,
      Vickie in snowy Minnesota