introducing the newest heroes of the 21st Century...

  • tricia_fuglestad
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2007
      Yes, they're the Super ART Students!
      (new 60 second movie made by my Dryden 5th Graders)

      http://www.ahsd25.k12.il.us/~TriciaFuglestad/VisualArt/page14/page15/page29/
      page29.html

      Thanks for watching :)
      -Tricia
    • Harold Olejarz
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
        Tricia,

        Another great video!

        What program are you using to make the videos?

        Harold

        --
        Harold

        Harold Olejarz
        Art/Tech Teacher
        Technology Coordinator
        Wyckoff, NJ
        Google Certified Teacher
        Personal Website - www.digitalharold.com
        School Website -
        http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html
      • tricia_fuglestad
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2007
          Thanks-
          It's made it iMovie with some plug-ins. I found a picture-in-picture free plug-in online to
          add the video over the artwork. The kids scanned their artwork and used Fireworks to add
          color, but that could have been done in a bunch of other ways.
          To add graphics and text anywhere we wanted was another plug-in from eZedia called
          eZedia motion.
          I'm thinking of investing in GEETHREE's plug-in products called Slick-know anything about
          it? It looks like a whole bunch of fun effects all for iMovie.
          -Tricia

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Harold Olejarz" <holejarz@...> wrote:

          > Tricia,
          >
          > Another great video!
          >
          > What program are you using to make the videos?
          >
          > Harold
          >
          > On 4/2/07, tricia_fuglestad <tricia_fuglestad@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Yes, they're the Super ART Students!
          > > (new 60 second movie made by my Dryden 5th Graders)
          > >
          > > http://www.ahsd25.k12.il.us/~TriciaFuglestad/VisualArt/page14/page15/page29/
          > > page29.html
          > >
          > > Thanks for watching :)
          > > -Tricia
          > >

          > --
          > Harold
          >
          > Harold Olejarz
          > Art/Tech Teacher
          > Technology Coordinator
          > Wyckoff, NJ
          > Google Certified Teacher
          > Personal Website - www.digitalharold.com
          > School Website -
          > http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html

        • kamla ravikumar
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2007
            Hi,
            I tried the following link

            for some reason I was unable to access it.

            Is there any other way I am supposed to try?

            Kamla

            Never miss an email again!
            Yahoo! Toolbar
          • tricia_fuglestad
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2007
              Sorry about that...
              My URL is too long and carries over into the next line so it doesn't work when you click on it.

              Try this: http://siteFwd.com/SWC

              Then choose "Super ART Student" or any other movie you like :)

              Thanks,
              Tricia
            • Ken Rohrer
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
                Yes, long URL's are butchered in Yahoo groups. I use
                http://tinyurl.com to shorten them. I see you have one
                too. Your seems to have easier letters (SWC). I'll
                have to try yours from now on. I know there are more.

                Ken

                ---------------------------------------

                Posted by: "tricia_fuglestad"
                tricia_fuglestad@... tricia_fuglestad
                Thu Apr 5, 2007 1:26 pm (PST)
                Sorry about that...
                My URL is too long and carries over into the next line
                so it doesn't work when you click on it.

                Try this: http://siteFwd.com/SWC

                Then choose "Super ART Student" or any other movie you
                like :)

                Thanks,
                Tricia
              • Jennifer Spence
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 7, 2007
                  Hi Tricia -
                  I tried the link and was denied permission to access.  Any ideas why?
                  thanks,
                  Jen
                  NYC