Re: File - job_posts.txt

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      You may need to copy the entire link and paste if it goes to two
      lines. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll have to put it on a line of
      its own. You can also go to the link by clicking on the Art Jobs link
      on the of every page on IAD. You then click on the job openings link
      in the left column. The link on its own line is:

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

      Ken

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, <Anna.Ball@...> wrote:

      > Hi--I'm getting an error message when I go to the job listings link.
      >
      > I know of two jobs in the area --one middle school and one high
      school that i would like to post.
      > They are in or near Rapid City, South Dakota--in the lovely Black
      Hills (Rocky Raccoon fame for any Beatles fans)