File - job_posts.txt

  • art_education@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2007

      JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

      If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html.

      There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

      Thanks!
      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator
    • art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 8, 2007

        JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

        If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

        There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

        Thanks!
        Ken Rohrer
        List Moderator
      • art_education@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 22, 2007

          JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

          If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

          http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

          There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

          Thanks!
          Ken Rohrer
          List Moderator
        • art_education@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 15 , May 6 2:17 AM

            JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

            If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

            http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

            There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

            Thanks!
            Ken Rohrer
            List Moderator
          • art_education@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 15 , May 20 2:29 AM

              JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

              If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

              http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

              There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

              Thanks!
              Ken Rohrer
              List Moderator
            • art_education@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 3, 2007

                JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

                If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

                http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

                There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

                Thanks!
                Ken Rohrer
                List Moderator
              • art_education@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 17, 2007

                  JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

                  If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

                  http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

                  There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

                  Thanks!
                  Ken Rohrer
                  List Moderator
                • art_education@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 1, 2007

                    JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

                    If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

                    http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

                    There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

                    Thanks!
                    Ken Rohrer
                    List Moderator
                  • art_education@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 15, 2007

                      JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

                      If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

                      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

                      There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

                      Thanks!
                      Ken Rohrer
                      List Moderator
                    • art_education@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 29, 2007

                        JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

                        If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

                        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

                        There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

                        Thanks!
                        Ken Rohrer
                        List Moderator
                      • art_education@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 12, 2007
                            I don't know of art jobs in my area, but Monster does provide job searching specifically for education on TheApple.com. You can search in the education category and for art without filling out a lengthy form.

                            Here's the link for job searching:

                            http://www.theapple.com/careers/search

                            I think you have to register for the site first, but it's quick and doesn't require a lot of information.

                            Jill

                            art_education@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                            JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

                            If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

                            http://www.princeto nol.com/groups/ iad/jobs/ openings. html

                            There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

                            Thanks!
                            Ken Rohrer
                            List Moderator

                            Got a little couch potato?

                          • art_education@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 26, 2007

                              JOB POST MONTHLY REMINDER

                              If you are aware of an art position available in your area, please submit it on the form at the bottom of:

                              http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

                              There may no longer be art teacher job postings from the NAEA to post here. Due to this fact, we depend on our members to post open positions.

                              Thanks!
                              Ken Rohrer
                              List Moderator
                            • art_education@yahoogroups.com