Re: [art_education] Re: No water

  • Presutti
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2007
      I used a chemical jug the janitors had (used to refill cleaners and stuff) and then had a huge garbage can on wheels. The janitors would empty the water every night. For big clean up and hand washing I let the students leave 2 min early to wash up. OSHA was called and I got a sink pretty fast.

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.