follow up to "no water"

  • metalgirl54300
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Another thought in response to M.Kohl's post, would the NEA or another
      national education association have a list of "rules" by which school
      ditricts must adhere to building code? I suppose that would be
      statewide or municipal. It's intriguing to here of others who must
      deal with less than ideal conditions to teach a subject.

      If it were a regular classroom it may be a non-issue. But then, in
      our building we have 2 or 3 regular classrooms that are sinkless. It
      sure makes it challenging (to put it mildly) to teach art in those rooms.