Health and teaching....

  • henlaojim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 9:08 AM
      I am getting out of the kindergarten teaching business.

      I like it, I'm good at it, and I enjoy it every day, but I take some
      medicines that lower by immunity and I can't keep up with the
      excessive colds and other infections. With the increase in infectious
      and communicable diseases that are resistant to treatment I am
      deciding that it is just too much of a risk.

      I would be interested in corresponding with others who have had
      similar problems.