Art Quiz

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26 6:30 PM
      My brother sent the following link for an art quiz"

      http://encarta.msn.com/quiz/quiz.asp?quizid=21

      I could see a classroom of art students taking this online in a computer lab. I'm sure there are other quizes located here
      that art teachers could use.

      I hope all of you are having a restful summer.

      Ken Rohrer
    • edel2edel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27 6:05 AM
        Ken,
        This quiz is great. I'm working with 7th graders this year. On the first day
        of school I am playing art "millionare" with my students I will definetly us
        this quiz as a guide.
        Thanks
        Sarah Kuretzky

        If I have new lessons with pictures do I send them to the same place or to
        the new web address?
      • Ken Rohrer
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27 3:47 PM
          Susan,
          The Incredible Art website had a "double whammy" this
          summer when we had to move our website AND our
          listgroup. The new location of the website is:
          http://homepage.mac.com/krohrer/iad/
          For a year, people are automatically forwarded to the
          new address. The e-mail address for submissions is
          still the same, however. You can send them to Teri
          Mason at:
          tmason@...
          Teri is doing all the updates now because I no longer
          have the time to do this.
          Ken

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • StudioAnaMaria@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28 5:55 AM
            Sarah,
            Would you share your lesson for "art millionaire".
            Sounds like fun.

            Anny
          • Mcarsart@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29 11:19 AM
              Anny,
              If you get the art millionaire, send a copy to me!