Re: [art_education] Re: Acrylics/ceramics glaze question

  • Jennifer Spence
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2007
      Just a thought.... I don't leave projects that should have my supervision for subs because I've found (unfortunately through trial and error) that things get screwed up way too easily.  Maybe you have special 1 day assignments for sub-days, and assign a student from each class who knows exactly where these are, in case of necessity.  Or get the students started on sketches for the next project, or journaling/writing the process down for the project exhibition.  Those are my thoughts, at any rate.  I hope that you project has turned out alright in the end.  I'm jealous of your classroom, your kiln & that you know how to use it.... that was never my specialty - I's a illustrator/design sort.

      best,
      jen spence
      ny, ny