Re: [art_education] Questions about renting a studio space..

  • Jennifer Spence
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2007
      Ah, the Ozarks....
      Well, I grew up in back country Maryland - actually my town was considered "the City" to the folks from D.C. (Deep Country). lol.

      Well, I think you should do your own ad.  If the owner doesn't ad then she's not a good business woman, to be honest.  To heck with her. Advertise at the local schools.  I'm sure that the school would be willing to photocopy flyers for whatever age group you're trying to attract.  You'll probably get more than what you're looking for, to be honest.  You can send flyers to the local churches, post on local community board - whereever folks congregate.  Be creative, artist-lady!

      best,
      Jen Spence