Elementary Weaving - Plus Found Object Collage idea

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have added Laurie Bellet's weaving to the lesson page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middle8.html#Elementary
      Scroll down to Friendly Loom weaving and Burlap weaving.

      Here is a group collage idea from Laurie:

      On one of my walls I have a large piece of clear contac paper,
      sticky side out, adhered with a frame of colorful masking tape.
      Whenever students find something wonderful (they supply their own
      definition of wonderful), they just place it on the "sticky
      collage." It looks great right now and, by the end of the year, we
      will have completed quite a masterpiece! It also helps during clean-
      up, considering the many 'treasures' on my floor.
      Enjoy,

      Incredible Art Resources