Challenge: Miami Conference

  • The Austin's
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2002
      I have a challenge for all of you who were fortunate enough to be able to
      attend this year's conference (I wanted to desperately, but I am looking at
      a possible hourly cut that equals appx. $500 take home pay per month). I
      would love it if everyone who attended would share just one wonderful
      lesson, idea, product, etc. Thanks! :-)
      ~Michal
      http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

      ---
    • ANDREW & JULIEPHEASANT
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2002
        27/3/02 8:39 AM

        > I have a challenge for all of you who were fortunate enough to be able to
        > attend this year's conference (I wanted to desperately, but I am looking at
        > a possible hourly cut that equals appx. $500 take home pay per month). I
        > would love it if everyone who attended would share just one wonderful
        > lesson, idea, product, etc. Thanks! :-)
        > ~Michal
        > http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
        >

        > ---

        good idea - even from those who could not attend such as myself
        julie from wa