Re: NAEA convention

  • L. Deis
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      I will be there! Although my presentation was rejected :( I will either
      be there Wednesday or Friday as I'm waiting to see if I'll be doing
      student observations over my Spring Break. Gasp I'm just a student!
      Anywho, there will be a bunch of art ed majors with me (starting Friday
      night) who might tag along.
      Get together for coffee/tea?

      2 weeks everyone!

      Lauren Deis