YAM activities calendar

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi All, as part of Youth Art Month I developed a calendar of
      activities that require basic supplies. Many relate to artists on
      their birthdays! I send it to teachers in the building for them to
      use, post, hand out to students, etc. I also give them out during our
      Arts In Action night and other venues.

      Thought I would share. Feel free to use, modify, distribute, etc.

      I don't think that I can send here as an attachment?! I have posted on
      my web page if you would like to get it from there. It is in both
      Word and as a PDF....hopefully fonts stay the same. It is part way
      down on the left. http://www.rrms.wlwv.k12.or.us/KielingL/YAM/07.htm

      creatively, Linda