Lesson Plan on Egyptian Style Beaded Bracelets - in Files

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      Yahoo has now increased our Files sharing space to 100 MB.

      I have added a lesson submitted by Sarah Bell for Egyptian Style
      Beaded Bracelets.
      Go to the list home page - sign in with your Yahoo ID - then Access
      Files - Lesson Plan Folder. File name is Sarah-EgyptJewelry.doc. It is
      a large file (over 3 MB) and will take some time to download.

      I encourage you to share more lessons and photos now that we have more space.

      Incredible Art Resources