LAST CHANCE to send photos

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
      This is a last call for images to be included in the PowerPoint that
      will be shown and shared at NAEA in NYC. We need more of students
      working, but will also take images of student work.

      Please send off list to me at go4art@... or at my school e-mail
      KielingL@...

      Thank you to all of you who have chosen to be advocates in this way.
      Looking forward to some more great things to include.
      creatively, Linda in Oregon
    • Jennifer Spence
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
        hi, I just joined the list & am in NYC. I"d love to submit photos of my
        kids work, but would you be kind enough to send me the original posting off
        list so that I know what you're looking for? Thanks.
        Jen Spence
        PS/MS 278, NYC

        �The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary
        telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it
        meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat.� -
        Albert Einstien

        >From: "go4art@..." <go4art@...>
        >To: art_education@yahoogroups.com, ArtsEducators@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [art_education] LAST CHANCE to send photos
        >Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:57:29 GMT
        >
        >This is a last call for images to be included in the PowerPoint that
        >will be shown and shared at NAEA in NYC. We need more of students
        >working, but will also take images of student work.
        >
        >Please send off list to me at go4art@... or at my school e-mail
        >KielingL@...
        >
        >Thank you to all of you who have chosen to be advocates in this way.
        >Looking forward to some more great things to include.
        >creatively, Linda in Oregon

      • Brady, Lauren (UMR-Student)
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
          Does anyone have contact information for Marvin Bartel (from Goshen)?
          I've seen his name referenced all over art education sites. His work in
          the field is quite impressive. I would really like to contact him, but
          Goshen College will not provide contact information.

          Thanks!
          -Lauren Brady
          Art Education Student
          Missouri