Looking for contemporary printmakers

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2003
      Dear Friends in Art Education,

      A Getty list member is looking for contemporary printmakers to use as
      inspiration.
      I shared a bunch of links over the summer and just wondered if any of you
      have had time to explore them.
      I'll be looking over all of the links I have soon....but am really more
      interested in printmakers YOU admire.
      Post any names you have to the lists. If you have a web site, too - super!
      But sites are something she can look up.
      I do have Judy Pfaff already -- although it has been argued that she is not
      a printmaker - she is an installation artist who makes prints (don't ask).

      Thanks in advance for your time.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...