Topic Talking Calculator

  • benson48820
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2002
      Topic Talking Calculator

      Hello

      I am new to this group. I found this new talking calculator that even
      shows the work as it is being done. This talking calculator
      talks and echoes the number when it is being pressed. I found this
      product when I was doing a search on google. When I went to the web
      site I did not expect much when I saw that it was free. Well, I down
      loaded it and found it to be really helpful and incredibly easy
      to use. This is really worth taking a look at.

      You can find it at www.readingmadeeasy.com

      Just thought you might like to know.

      Benson
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
        Sorry, guys. Apparently these internet salesmen have
        stooped to spamming list groups. I will contact Benson
        and either get him to stop or remove him from the list
        group.
        Ken Rohrer
        List owner
        --- benson48820 <benson48820@...> wrote:
        > Topic Talking Calculator
        >
        > Hello
        >
        > I am new to this group. I found this new talking
        > calculator that even
        > shows the work as it is being done. This talking
        > calculator
        > talks and echoes the number when it is being
        > pressed. I found this
        > product when I was doing a search on google. When I
        > went to the web
        > site I did not expect much when I saw that it was
        > free. Well, I down
        > loaded it and found it to be really helpful and
        > incredibly easy
        > to use. This is really worth taking a look at.
        >
        > You can find it at www.readingmadeeasy.com
        >
        > Just thought you might like to know.
        >
        > Benson

        Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
        http://movies.yahoo.com/