Re: [art_education] Handmade Paper

  • Denny Porter
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2007
      When you are making the paper you can take the pulp
      and make paper casts of sculptures. you pour the pulp
      on the sculpute wait for it to dry and then cut it in
      half to remove the cast. You have to either glue or
      tape the cast back together after it has been cut
      free. I'd use plasticine, or another reusable clay,
      for the sculptures because you could use the same
      materials for a number of different classes and your
      only expense is the paper you use.

      Denny Porter Erie,P.A.

      --- Sarah Coullard <scoullard@...>

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com