Need "tried and true" play dough recipes

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I am really sorry to "bug" you for this.... but I have received two
      requests now for play dough recipes. I know there are hundreds on line
      already, but I want YOUR favorite - one that you know works every
      time.

      Reply on or off list. I want one that is air dry.... one that is oven
      baked.... and one that doesn't dry (stays soft) if there is such a
      thing. That way I will have an answer to anyone else who asks me
      (grin). I will put the tried and true recipes on the Art on a Thread
      page so the next time, I just have to supply a link.

      I haven't made play dough in over twenty years....

      Thanks in advance for your help.