Bunki Kramer's Site - Middle School

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I know many of you have been looking for Bunki Kramer's site. My links
      are/were all broken.
      I guess the "Tech Wizard" wanted to get more hits on the school home
      page (smile).

      Now to access Bunki's site, you have to go to the school home page:
      http://www.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/

      Then click on Student Art Gallery. Her site will open in a new window.

      I still have lots of links to individual lesson ideas that I need to repair.

      As always....anytime you stumble across a broken link on IAD, PLEASE
      take the time to notify me so I can correct it. If the link is on a
      lesson plan, I will simply add a note that resource is no longer on
      line. I do not correct broken links on lesson plans. I will remove the
      link if it goes to a "naughty" site now.

      Incredible Art Resources