Dover Publications - FREE clip art sampler

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      I know I posted this in the past - but we have so many new members now.....

      I have been receiving Dover Sampler every Friday now for over a year.
      I have collected all sorts of images to use in my Altered Book Tip In
      pages.
      http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/0202a/index.html
      See if that link takes you to the current sampler.

      Today I saved Victorian women photographs - instant ancestors
      (smile).... Art Nouveau florals....Islamic domes and tiles
      designs.....

      They almost always have an artist coloring page to download (I don't
      save these). This week, it is Cezanne.

      To sign up for FREE Dover Sampler:
      http://www.doverpublications.com/present12/