What to do with Handmade paper...

  • Shelly Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Sarah,

      During college, I did relief sculptures using handmade paper.

      We layed the wet paper over 3D objects and it dried in relief.

      I actually did a bust of myself, doing the face/head in one section
      (using a plaster head for a model) and the upper torso in another
      section (I actually modeled for this part)
      and then joining the two sections with glue and mounting
      it on canvas. It turned out really cool.

      You could use any 3D object.

      Hope this helps!

      Shelly G.