Art Job Postings

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      List members,

      I've put up an art jobs page that includes the jobs that were recently
      posted here. At the bottom of that page you can submit any open jobs
      you know of. It doesn't matter what country the jobs are in because we
      have list members from around the world here. The new page is at:

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html

      The Art Jobs section is being revamped. You can see the progress thus
      far at:

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/artjobs.html

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator