Re: Welcome All New Members- Linda

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
      Linda,

      I changed your preferences to receive the daily digest. This means you
      will only receive one e-mail a day with all the posts on it. If anyone
      else wants to change their preferences, go to the list home page at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education and click on "Edit
      Membership" near the top on the left. You then select daily digest.

      Ken Rohrer
      IAD List Moderator

    • Linda24502@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
        Thanks so much I certainly appreciate it!