New Elementary Lesson - Mixed Media Matisse Portraits

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      Here is a new lesson from Tara Lightle - Mixed Media Matisse Inspired Portraits:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Tara-Matisse.htm

      Tara did this lesson with 3rd grade. Students really enjoyed it.

      Maybe it is time for another "survey" of the list? Are there others
      who do not want lesson plans posted to the list? I can just post them
      in the new Art Forum.

      Reply to me off list to the following:

      I do/do not want lessons plans and lesson links posted to the list

      I do/do not want web sites posted to the list

      I do/do not want lesson ideas posted to the list

      This is your list. We now have over 880 members. I can cut back on
      the number of posts I make by just posting in the Art Forum if that is
      what most folks want. I already send the majority of my answers off
      list.

      Please do not post survey responses to the list. I find these quick
      little surveys helpful. It has been a while since I did one (smile).

      judy.decker at gmail.com
      Incredible Art Resources