Re: [art_education] Welcome All New Members

  • Linda24502@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
      Is there a way that I can not receive so many emails regarding lessons?

      I am just a person learning art right now, and I get a ton of emails regarding
      technology lessons, stuff like that, can I get off that list some how?

      Thank you!
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
        Linda,

        I changed your preferences to receive the daily digest. This means you
        will only receive one e-mail a day with all the posts on it. If anyone
        else wants to change their preferences, go to the list home page at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education and click on "Edit
        Membership" near the top on the left. You then select daily digest.

        Ken Rohrer
        IAD List Moderator

      • Linda24502@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
          Thanks so much I certainly appreciate it!