Lesson Plan Sharing Groups

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      There have been many requests for lesson plans.... I would like to
      invite you to join one or more of the Lesson Plan Sharing Groups. I
      only add new members now who submit a lesson to be shared (submit one
      lesson for each group you want to join). Lesson should be sent to me
      Off list via attachment - include images of student work if you have
      them.

      Reply with the following information:

      Location (state/country is enough):
      First and Last Name:
      Email address:
      Summer email (if different):
      Grade levels/courses you teach:
      Your area of "expertise":
      Title of lesson you wish to share:

      I have lesson sharing groups for Elementary, Middle School, High
      School and AP Studio.
      Any high school lesson can be shared with the AP Studio list.

      I share all lessons with the groups - but don't put all lessons on
      Incredible Art Department.
      A delightful elementary lesson for Matisse just came to me today.

      judy.decker at gmail.com
      Incredible Art Resources
    • Terri Noell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007