RE: [art_education] Art and Math - Pollock and Fractals

  • jscofiel@midtel.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      > hi- that article about jackson pollock was really COOL! he was really an
      amazing mind. I enjoyed the movie Pollock too. if it was acurate to
      his nature then i can understand his struggle to be understood. very
      sad that so many incredible minds are plaqued with emotional struggles.
      thanks for sharing!! jeannie.

      Hi Judy, do you have a recipe for play dough? i misplaced it and have to