Welcome All New Members
- Greetings New Members,
It is nice to have you with us. I am a webmaster for Incredible Art
Department/Incredible Art Resources. Many of you may have visited
the site. I post frequently to this list.
I would like to make a few suggestions when you post.
1. Sign with a least your first name. If you are a college student,
let us know that, too.
2. If your post is for a college assignment , please let us know
some details about the assignment.
3. Let me/us know if you have already looked on Incredible Art
Department for an answer. That way, I won't spend time posting what
you have already found. Lessons are not sorted out by medium on the
site - but you can get them to come up by doing a Google search of
4. When asking for lesson plans, let us know what grade level you
are looking for and let us know what kind of materials you have on
hand (or what kind of materials you wish to use).
5. When someone does answer your question, it is polite to send them
a "thank you" off list. It is easy to find the sender's email
address in the post - or you can send from the list web site. I am
posting from the site right now. Remember that answers to your
questions can take quite some time to write. Show that you value our
6. Share some of your ideas too. We are always looking for fresh
I would like to invite all of you to introduce yourselves.
- Is there a way that I can not receive so many emails regarding lessons?
I am just a person learning art right now, and I get a ton of emails regarding
technology lessons, stuff like that, can I get off that list some how?
I changed your preferences to receive the daily digest. This means you
will only receive one e-mail a day with all the posts on it. If anyone
else wants to change their preferences, go to the list home page at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education and click on "Edit
Membership" near the top on the left. You then select daily digest.
IAD List Moderator
--- In email@example.com, Linda24502@... wrote:
> Is there a way that I can not receive so many emails regarding lessons?
> I am just a person learning art right now, and I get a ton of emails
> technology lessons, stuff like that, can I get off that list some how?
> Thank you!