Question about pre-service teacher expectations

  • Catherine King
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007

      Good morning everyone!

      I am in the home stretch of my Master’s program (YAY!) and am doing some action research around the topic of pre-service teacher expectations of the profession versus probationary teacher expectations/reality of their classrooms.

      Does anyone on the list have any decent resources specifically regarding pre-service teachers? Any suggestions would be wonderful.

      Thank you!!

      Catherine – a pre-service teacher in super-duper cold New York ...