Re: [art_education] Welcome Mercyhurst University Students!

  • James Cipalla
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Welcome to all of you from Mercyhurst. Erie is my hometown!!, and I hope
      to someday return. I'm glad you signed on, this is a priceless resource,
      I have gotten so many ideas and inspirations from this list.

      take care and feel free to ask for help if you ever need it.

      Namaste,

      Jim Cipalla

      Art Teacher, Northside Middle School
      Norfolk,Virginia
      Vice President, TVAEA
      JCipalla@...

      "Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the hammers,
      The soul is the piano with many strings.
      The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another,
      To cause vibrations in the soul."
      -- Wassily Kandinsky

      >>> "Ken" <kenroar@...> 01/31/07 5:10 PM >>>
      We had several students sign on from Mercyhurst University. I used to
      welcome almost everyone to the list until we were getting so many I
      couldn't keep up. Because we had a group of them just sign up, I'm
      welcoming them to the fold. Don't be shy and post your questions and
      comments to the group!

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator

      P.S. Mercyhurst University