National Boards Web Site for Art Educators.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      (Sheree, thanks for offering to help - we just had a list member sign back
      on ArtsEdNet Talk who is going for NB this year)

      Sheree Rensel just posted her resource site to ArtsEducators:

      Click this link to visit the NBC site:
      http://www.wizzlewolf.com/nbc.html New Beginnings

      If any of you are interested in National Board Certification, I wanted to
      let you know of the availability of a website with many helpful links that
      may assist you in your NB journey. The site has been in operation for four
      years. Many candidates have used the site to find official NB links, YAHOO
      subject area listservs, subject area internet links, and (pro and con)
      articles about the NB process.

      Great Good Luck!!!
      wizzlewolf (Sheree Rensel)

      Sheree is avaiable to help you in your journey - email: wizzlewolf@...
      There is a lot to explore on Sheree's Art Spirit Web Site:
      http://www.wizzlewolf.com/
      Sheree's site can be found on Incredible Art Resources - on Art Teacher Web
      pages.

      Grace - if you are reading - Sheree posted the link to ArtsEducators at
      about the same time you posted for Sara.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk