Nine Native American Art Posters for only $3.00

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Dear Friends in Art Education,

      Many of you had signed off the lists when this offer was posted. Grace (on
      Getty list) received her set of prints and said they are wonderful.
      From Grace:
      The Heard Museum Posters are everything they said and more. They are all
      contemporary works by Native American artists. They range from coil baskets
      to mural paintings about American History thru Native American eyes. The
      mural paintings are very good, there are 4 in that particular set, so
      there's really more than 9! I'm sending mine to be laminated this week.
      Hurry and send for your's before they're all gone!

      Dear Teachers:

      This is the time of year when I can offer you some new (or maybe new to you)
      art posters for your classroom. The posters are generally 14x17 inches.
      The image is on one side, text is on the other side. We are able to print
      these because of a generous grant from Wells Fargo Bank.
      If you want any or all of these posters, the charge is a total of $3.00 to
      cover the cost of the mailing tube and postage. The charge is the same
      whether you want one poster or all 9 posters. Make a check out to: Heard
      Museum. Mail your check and the list of posters you'd like to receive to:
      Education Department, Heard Museum, 2301 North Central, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
      We cannot accept charge cards for this amount.

      Here's the list of posters available:
      Basketry Olla by Annie Antone (Tohono O'odham) new this year
      Pictorial Rug by Sarah J. Begay (Navajo) new this year
      Bowl by Al Qoyawayma (Hopi) new this year
      Rain in the Line of the Sky by Joe Ben (Navajo)
      Ozone Madonna by Bob Hoazous (Apache/Navajo/English/Spanish)
      Sheltered by Allan Houser (Chiricahua Apache)
      Petroglyphs by Michael Kabotie (Hopi)
      Navajo Rug by R.C. Gorman (Navajo)
      Fear of a Red Planet: Relocation and Removal by Steven Yazzie (Navajo)