Awesome Landscape Lesson Plan - technology

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      (Thank you Contance for linking Incredible Art Department.
      I am way behind on updating my links to Incredible Art Department and my
      site....and have saved your email.)

      Dear Friends in Art Education,

      Many Survey respondents were looking for technology lesson plans.

      I just have to share this WONDERFUL lesson with the lists (by Connie Bocko)!
      Landscapes and Selfscapes - using Bryce.
      http://www.modelschools.org/mspart/landscapes.pdf
      My son used Bryce and loved it. I just never played around with it. We never
      did reload it on my machine.
      I am sure other software programs can be used.
      I am including a portion of your email to me so folks can check your
      site...there is so much there for Art Educators:
      http://www.modelschools.org/mspart

      I'll get a link to your site soon....I am honored to have a link to
      Incredible Art Deaprtment and Incredible Resources on your site.

      I'll get back to you when I have added a link to your site....You folks are
      wonderful.

      From: "Constance Bocko" <cbocko@...>
      Subject: seeking permission to link to your site

      > I am the "webmaster" for the Model Schools Art Committee, which is
      > administered through BOCES (Board of Cooperative Educational
      > Services-which is a local public school consortium of shared services.)
      > We are a committee of classroom teachers who are putting together a
      > website for fellow art teachers. We are non paid volunteers, working on
      > a nonprofit site. http://www.modelschools.org/mspart We would like to
      > have permission to link from our site to yours.

      > connie bocko

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...