thanks

  • kelly_jeaners
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2007
      Hello everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for all the ideas on
      getting the classes attention. I will be testing them out in the near
      future.

      Kelly
    • arif.moledina
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2009
        i m really instrausted to teach child in a creative way
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2009
          Hello Arif,

          You are one of many people from India who have recently joined the group. I see you work at Aga Khan University (http://aku.edu/) from your e-mail address. May I give you a few suggestions? If you have a limited knowledge of English, you can translate your language into English by entering your text on http://www.google.com/language_tools and then copying and pasting your text in the e-mail. I use it all the time when conversing with those of other countries. By using this, I think you would be able to communicate better with the list members.

          Ken Rohrer
          List "Nanny"

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, arif.moledina <arif.moledina@...> wrote:

          > i m really instrausted to teach child in a creative way

        • kamla ravikumar
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2010
            Thank you Mr Ravi Sharma for your positive comments.

            Kamla Ravikumar
            Chennai,
            India