Joe Cox's Elements of Design handout

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Well Joe - folks are telling me how much your handout is needed and
      appreciated. Folks are searching the site and won't find it that way.
      Linking up to the site and making an index takes a lot of time...It is
      easier for me right now to just post the URL again.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/elements.doc (it takes a while
      to load)
      If anyone has a principles of design handout send it my way. Mine was only
      on my computer at school - so I lost all of that.
      Thanks again, Joe!

      - 3 for "joe cox"
      - 2 for "elements"
      - 2 for "elements of design"

      >> 2 for "clean up"
      Post this topic to the list... I have LOTS saved to file and can forward.

      >> 2 for "kilns"
      Post this topic to the list -- I prefer Skutt kilns - but you might get
      other opinions.

      Anytime you can not find what you are looking for doing a search of the
      site - post to the list and you will get answers.
      I'll always let you know what is on the site....and what you will need to
      search for via the Internet and others.

      I guess I do have some incentive now to get that Index page done.... I just
      keep on revising it as new files come in.
      Keep watching my posts for files - right now all you have is the URL to
      access them. It is just one of the perks of belonging to the list serve.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...