Arizona art education party

  • henlaojim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      Since nobody else has done it I am announcing that the Yahoo Arizona
      art education party is set for Saturday, February 3 at, as they say
      in the hills, dark thirty, or for those of the urban persuasion,
      seven o'clock. Location is at 9457 Brokenstone Dr., Sun City, AZ
      (812) 418-0716, laojim@...

      Simple directions: Take freeway to Grand Ave. (US 60) and turn west
      on Grand to the first stop light. At that light (99th) turn right
      and go north to the second light (Boswell). Turn right and then
      immediately turn left after some fifty feet. Go to the third street
      (Brokenstone) and turn right to 9457. Try to park without blocking
      the street.

      If nobody comes i'll watch a movie. If a lot of people come I'll
      play host. If one or two people come we'll do what they want to do
      (withing reason).

      As my father used to say in advertising his drive in theatre, "Come
      when you can and leave when you must."

      James Stewart
    • henlaojim
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "henlaojim" <henlaojim@...>
        wrote:

        This is to remind people in Arizona that since there wa some
        discussion of having a Yahoo Art Education party some time and since
        nobody else seems to have started one, I will host any and all who
        would like to come on Saturday evening: