Vincent Van Gogh Letter Sketches

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Dear Friends in Art Education,

      I am cleaning out my sent folder and this link just caught my eye.
      http://www.vangoghgallery.com/letters/sketches/main.htm I know you have
      probably visited this site before - but tonight I just looked at the letter
      sketches. So many different drawing techniques to show the students. I used
      several Van Gogh drawings when I did upside down drawings (one day
      assignment). I do have this link on the Artist/Art Style page on my site:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/artists.htm

      I did searches for various artists folks were interested in this summer. Be
      sure to let me know when you need to use them with students. If you just
      want the links for exploration. Let me know and I can forward to them to
      you - that is the easy part. I am holding off adding more to the site until
      I know your needs. Finding the links is easy - I'll put them on the site if
      you need them with students. Honestly - when I want information on an
      artist, I use Artcyclopedia. I have a search on my home page for
      Artcyclopedia.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk