Renah - how about paper mosaics?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Renah - your students can do paper mosaics and that is much easier for you
      to prepare, too.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/6mosaic.htm
      Here are some examples by 6th grade students.We did real mosaic one year (a
      couple at the bottom) - but they had trouble with that.
      Judy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        I tried it previously and found the children had no patience for the
        intricacy of the paper mosaics. I have them only once a week and I'd like
        them to see results more quickly.
        Renah